HR Executive – North Dublin / Louth – €38k – €45k
Louth, Full Time
Our client based in Louth are seeking an experienced HR professional with broad based generalist experience to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Management Team to provide a comprehensive and professional HR service, delivering expertise in all aspects of Human Resources and Employment Legislation
- This role will act as the main point of contact for most employee related queries and day-to-day administrative duties.
- To support and advise the Management Team on all operational HR matters, ensuring they are equipped with the tools and support they require to remain compliant with Employment Legislation and all of their HR obligations.
- To liaise with the Management Team in developing existing, and implementing new initiatives on promoting a working environment in line with Ireland’s Great Places to Work.
- Manage all Employee Relations queries / issues and assist in the representation of the organisation in employee forums as and when required.
- Working with the Management Team to strategically plan and implement HR initiatives that will benefit the organisation and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Contribute strongly to building a high-performance culture
- Ensure the organisation is compliant at all times with employment legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Build and manage relationships at all levels within the Organisation to ensure good working relationships exist that support business delivery.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of strategic HR best practice so that the business can benefit from new market trends and developments within the HR profession.
- Participate in any HR projects as required.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a fast paced organization at HR Generalist level
- Third level qualification in Human Resources.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Employment Legislation is strongly desired for this role.
- Membership of the CIPD.
- Strong working knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Excellent relationship building/customer service skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience of dealing within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation and administrative skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR Information Systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Louth
Salary – €38k – €45k DOE
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent