Dublin 22, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently seeking an experienced HR Generalist for a 12mth FTC to join our clients well established team, the right candidate will have manufacturing background and experience managing 200+ staff. They will be reporting to the HR Director, the HR Generalist will be responsible for end-to-end HR for the allocated stakeholder group, Business Services and Technology. This varied role will see you involved in providing ER advice, performance and talent management coaching, employee engagement initiatives, HR policies, training, recruitment and talent attraction, on-boarding, people initiatives and projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Employee relations – carry out investigations, disciplinary, and grievance procedures as required.
- Acting as referral point for employees on employee queries and escalating if appropriate.
- Advising managers on HR policies and procedures.
- Supporting the performance management system and supporting managers in addressing & maintaining required performance levels.
- Identifying and sourcing training as required.
- Supporting change management and business strategy
- Participating as part of the HR Ireland Team to design and drive improvements in HR Strategy, Policies and Procedures in line with best practice.
- Preparing employment confirmation letters or Social Welfare forms when required ( Paternity, maternity, parents, parental)
- Supporting the recruitment team in the on boarding of new staff to include drafting contracts, reference checks, co-ordinating medicals & delivering and co-ordinating induction.
- Ad hoc duties as required
What you’ll need to succeed:
Success in the role will require the ability to communicate at all levels, superior relationship building skills, the ability to be resourceful, open-minded and thrive working within a dynamic business that has an ambitious growth agenda.
The ideal candidate will poses:
- Tertiary qualification, with a CIPD qualification highly desirable.
- 2-3 years HR Generalist experience ideally in a sector such as Manufacturing, Logistics or Supply Chain; Food industry experience will be advantageous as well as having worked in a standalone HR capacity previously.
- Proficient working knowledge of all aspects of human resources, including but not limited to compensation and benefits, employee relations, employment law, leadership and talent management, training and HRM systems.
- The ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner with unquestionable integrity.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to work on own initiative, creative, positive and problem solving outlook.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office.
- SAP Success Factors system working knowledge will be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return:
You will have the opportunity to join a leading, dynamic and growing global Company whilst developing your HR skills further. The role offers great exposure to change management, within a highly dynamic commercial business.
In return to your experience we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- 22 days pro-rata of annual leave;
- Great team environment and supportive culture;
- Subsidised canteen / restaurant and free coffee;
- The role may offer flexibility to work remotely a few days a week subject to business needs
- Free car parking;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Gym onsite.