HR Partner – €60k
North Dublin, Full Time
Location: Dublin 15 – Hybrid option
Salary: €55k – €60k
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HRBP / Generalist to join the established HR team of a growing company. The ideal candidate will have broad based HR generalist / HRBP experience.
- In conjunction with Management, plan and allocate manpower resources to meet business needs.
- Formalise recruitment strategies and co-ordinate the Company’s internal and external recruitment activity.
- Implementation of HR strategies along with policies and procedures. Provide training on these policies, as and when required.
- Implementation of HR best practice in areas such as Recruitment, Employee Relations, Leadership Development, Succession & Talent Management, Employee satisfaction and motivation, Performance management, Employer branding, Competence development and culture & core values.
- Advise and guide management at all levels on HR related issues – including policies, procedures and initiatives – to generate high levels of employee satisfaction and motivation and to ensure compliance with current HR policies and legislation.
- Provide employee relations support, including timekeeping and attendance issues, conflict resolution, disciplinary action, and performance improvement counselling ensuring consistency of policies across the business
- Assist managers in handling individual grievance cases to ensure early resolution of local employee relation issues.
- Co-ordinate Company Induction process.
- Support succession planning and career development within the Company.
- Any other duties as may be allocated by the HR Manager.
- The successful candidate will hold a Degree (Level 8) in Human Resource Management or another related field.
- Minimum of 4 years as a HRBP or HR Generalist preferably in an Irish Employment Law setting.
- Proven track record of facilitating disciplinary hearings and individual grievances.
- Proven track record of project managing HR initiatives to completion.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.