HR & Training Executive
North Dublin, Full Time
Role: Senior HR & Training Executive
Location: North Dublin – Candidates must drive as location is not accessible by public transport
Salary guideline: €37,500
- Manage the full employee lifecycle. This includes the whole recruitment process from the selecting, hiring, onboarding and induction of new employees and also our full leaver process.
- Responding to all HR related enquiries in a timely manner.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure HR policies and procedures and budgets are adhered to.
- Support and deliver HR administration
- Administering all benefit and compensation processes, including payroll.
- Assist the Senior team with the management of employment relations cases
- Maintaining department records and reports through our HR system
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, best HR practice and employment legislation at all times.
- Assist managers with the process of our annual performance review and goal setting.
- Keeping abreast of HR related legislation to maintain legal HR compliance for the company.
- Assist in the delivery of HR projects and events as required and delivery of the HR strategy.
- Manage, facilitate, arrange and conduct training and Learning and Development activities, including the maintenance of training records in BMS.
- Support and lead the operational teams in the delivery of HR policy and process, such as absence management, holiday requests, performance management etc.
- Minimum 3 years HR Administration experience required
- Degree qualified with CIPD Accreditation
- Candidates must have strong knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Ability to maintain a high level of flexibility to support HR team in providing a consistent service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Track record in building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience working with HR systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage a high volume of work and multiple tasks.