Inside Sales & Customer Support – North Dublin
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client based in North Dublin are seeking an experiences Inside Sales & Customer Support Executive to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a customer focused approach with previous experience in the packaging industry a distinct advantage.
- Become an expert in the range of products and services we offer.
- Answering incoming customer phone calls & fielding as appropriate.
- Creating & processing orders through our CRM system – Prospect Soft
- Dealing with new enquiries, preparing quotations, co-ordinating samples.
- Supporting the activities of the wider sales team – internal / external.
- Cash sales & Credit card payments.
- Dealing with customer delivery communications and deliveries.
- Procurement & Stock Control Responsibilities
- Creating & processing purchase orders through our integrated business management system – Exchequer.
- Forecasting requirements / scheduling / shipments / paperwork.
- Raising enquiries & samples requests
- Print proof management and approval.
- Creating new stock codes & Management of stock tree & product groupings.
- Assisting in the administration of quarterly stocktakes & Repak Returns.
- Monthly reconciliation of Purchase Invoices before handover to a/c’s.
- Dealing with Couriers & Hauliers.
- Management of customs clearance forms – suppliers & agents.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational abilit
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of ta
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Experience using CRM systems and excellent computer skills
- Minimum two years previous experience in a similar role.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Salary €30k – €34k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent