Dublin 22, Full Time
We are delighted to begin the process to assist our clients growing team and source an internal Sales Advisor for their Dublin 22 branch, Candidates will be responsible for providing a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimizing branch sales and gross profit, promote the company’s products and services in a professional manner and deliver a superior standard of customer care to our existing customers. EXET22
- Engage with mechanical contractors, consultants and general public to build working relationships whilst offering a professional start to finish sales experience.
- Promote the Company’s range of product portfolio to potential clients.
- Offer dependable aftersales service to customers while maximising product sales.
- Coordinate with warehouse and logistics to ensure on time, in full deliveries.
- Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines
- Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximizing profitable sales and margin
- Liaise with suppliers where necessary
- Support the Commercial Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience working with machine / Building products preferable
- Knowledge of power tool brands an advantage.
- Capable in delivering a tailored customer experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective team working and networking skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- A positive attitude
Join Executive Talent