Dublin 24, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be working with our client based in Dublin west to recruit an IT Coordinator. The right candidate will have 4-5 years’ experience working in an IT support role. Be a team player with the ability to work under strict instruction and use their own initiative when needed. Candidates will need to have compliance experience within this role.
- Troubleshooting and fixing network, computer and other hardware issues
- Working with a varied range of Microsoft applications(Office 365, Windows Server, Windows 7,8 & 10)
- Providing remote / on-site support and project services to business users.
- Working with ERP systems
- Support desktops and connected devices in all office areas
- Support various pieces of infrastructure including network printers, & network hardware & server hardware in a Hands & Eyes manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Ability to work well with numerous teams.
- Experience of working in Desktop support role (3yrs+)
- Tested software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Experience of supporting Windows 10
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office suites including Office 365
- Experiencing working in a highly regulated / ITIL environment, with appropriate service / ticketing systems
- Proficiency with Network Infrastructure e.g. switches, routers, APs, patching, network architecture knowledge
- Server Hardware support experiencing (racking & providing Hands & Eyes support)
- Printer hardware knowledge
- ITIL certification
- Experience supporting legacy Windows operating systems