Dublin 24, Full Time
Monday to Friday
Uncapped commision & opportunities
Here at Executive Talent we are delighted to be coming to the market with an exciting new role due to our expansion. As our company expands so too does our team and we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have exposure to recruitment within the IT sector and be looking to advance their career in a supportive and progressive environment.
All training is provided, however we are looking for a driven candidate with excellent industry knowledge. The successful candidate will be working with clients and candidates and will be focused on building excellent working relationships. Here at the Executive Talent we encourage our recruiters to reach their potential while working in a friendly team environment. EXET22
- Min two years’ experience in the IT sector
- Strong people skills are essential
- The ability to build relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organisational skills is a must and a can do attitude
- An ambitious person looking to progress their career in the industry
- A good understanding of current market trends in the sector
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for candidates
- Work closely with various stakeholders across the organisation
- Proactively attracting and sourcing candidates directly via a range of methods
- Promoting the employee referral scheme
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal clients / hiring partners as well as candidates
- Short-listing applications, conducting competency-based interviews and assessments, providing timely feedback to candidates, clients and recruitment agencies
- Preparing and negotiating job offers
- Involved in ad-hoc projects
- The role involves dealing with new and established clients
- Dealing with candidates & clients on a daily basis
- Supplying support to your clients to achieve the best outcome for their business
- Recruitment and selection of candidates
- Excellent earning potential and career progression.
- Excellent induction to the latest software in recruitment
- Fantastic basic salary with commission structure.
- Monday – Friday working hours.
For further information, please send your details in confidence and your application will be private & confidential.