Key Account Manager
Dublin 22, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be partnering up with our globally established client to begin recruiting a new Key Account manager, this role will be reporting to the Head of Retail, you will support their key retail head office accounts, grow and strengthen relationships and will be responsible for achieving sales and margin targets in addition to brand development across the sales teams. Continued development and execution of the retail strategy will form a key part of this role and will require the ability to leverage the cross functional Marketing, Supply chain, Finance and broader Sales teams to support its development. The retail account base operates across central warehouse and central billing retail models.
This role affords the successful candidate a development path into full Key Account and National Account management future roles.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
- The achievement of budgeted sales and margin targets set out by the business;
- To further develop the brand agenda across the retail market, with your customer base.
- To develop and implement category initiatives/bespoke promotions in order to maximise sales in the account base.
- Gap analysis on key selling lines, identifying opportunities and ensuring these are actioned in conjunction with the relevant sales function.
- Ensuring Best in Class execution across all categories is implemented.
- To ensure all categories initiatives, promotions and new product developments are driven through all Head Office accounts.
- To ensure all core products are listed in time with launch plans to support.
- Development of agreed Joint Business Plans with each head office supporting clear measurements and objectives.
- Planned reviews with the head offices supported by insight, sales updates & development plans.
- Management of sales meetings with all relevant sales teams from symbol groups you are responsible for.
- Management of forecast and order planning for central warehouse customers.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A background in retail FMCG sales as well as an understanding of current food and beverage offerings across retail and Foodservice.
- Excellent sales skills and commercial acumen.
- Strong customer focus with great influence and negotiation abilities.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Exceptional administration abilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical, numeracy and time management skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other business functions.
- A degree in a business related area will be highly regarded.
- Availability to travel within Ireland.
In return to your experience and skills we offer:
- The opportunity to join a leading, dynamic and growing global food Company.
- Attractive remuneration package including performance based bonus.
- 22 days of annual leave that grows with length of service.
- Work alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Great team environment and supportive culture.
- Subsidised canteen / restaurant.
- Free car parking.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Company pension.
- Gym onsite.