Naas, Co. Kildare, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our well known manufacturing client based in Naas, Co. Kildare. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is hoping to progress their career and join a forward thinking company who believe in continued growth and progression throughout the company.
Responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with day-to-day running
- Responsible for scheduling and receipt of goods inwards.
- Responsible for paperwork and despatch of goods outwards.
- Ensure orders are despatched OTIF.
- Ensure stocks are controlled and managed as required.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure queries are followed up and concluded.
- Responsible for managing freight costs and working with other team members as necessary, to reduce freight incoming, outgoing, and inter-site freight costs to a defined targeted amount.
- Schedule freight out domestic/exports, liaising with office team.
- Generate all export shipping documentation.
- Liaise with all export shipping agencies.
- Be the point of contact for all third-party hauliers in use.
- Support to warehouse staff across other sites, as needed.
- Review and develop logistics related KPI’s.
- Generate weekly / monthly performance metrics.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work independently under the Operations Manager, and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with other people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- An organised individual with strong attention to detail.
- Be pro-active, with a desire to implement improvements when and where appropriate.
- Computer literate essential. SAP Business One knowledge preferred but not required.
- Previous logistics, warehousing, or operational experience essential, ideally in a food, packaging, or pharma role.
- Forklift licences and manual handling certification essential.
Salary: €35k – €45k DOE