Logistics Customer service manager
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Our client based in Dublin 1 are seeking an experienced Logistics Customer Service professional to join their team. The successful candidate will be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills. A minimum of three years previous experience in transport / logistics in a fast paced environment is essential.
- First point of contact for incoming calls to the company and fielding calls to the relevant person or department as appropriate.
- Dealing with and responding to customer queries on the phone and email.
- Assist, resolve and manage customer enquiries.
- Communicate directly with suppliers and work collaboratively all other internal departments.
- Manage and prioritize workloads in periods of heavy demand.
- Daily track, trace and update to customer for overnight jobs.
- Liaise with customer regarding delayed goods.
- Ensure all jobs are accurately processed on time and in accordance with process procedures.
- Maintain customer database and other ad hoc administrative duties.
- Producing customer status reports and order acknowledgments.
- Build relationships with other departments internally.
- Adhere to all company health and safety regulations and security procedures at all times.
- Support a healthy working environment to deliver excellent customer service.
- Meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality.
- General day to day ad hoc duties when required.
- Flexibility and team spirit are key
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational ability.
- The ability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Dublin 1
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent
customer service, logistics administration, communication skills