Management Accountant – €40k
North Dublin, Full Time
Part qualified / Qualified
Stock experience required
Location – Dublin 9
Salary – €40k
We are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join our client in Dublin 9. This is an ideal role for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career. Candidates must be qualified or part qualified working towards qualification.
- Assistance with monthly management accounts preparation.
- Detailed monthly overheads and variance analysis
- Undertaking of stock takes on a monthly basis for the group.
- Investigation, reconciliation and reporting of stock take variances.
- Matching off purchase orders to delivery dockets and acceptance of same on the ERP system for stock control purposes.
- Review and updating of Group wide stock pricing.
- Discounting of aged stocks for Group wide flash sales.
- Assistance in the year end Group audits and correspondence with Auditors regarding queries.
- Assistance with the year-end budget and cash flow planning and preparation.
- Working closely with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable on a daily basis.
- Assistance with ad hoc office duties such as account applications, customer and supplier queries.
- Working closely with CFO and yard manager on a regular basis.
- Supervising a busy finance department.
- Part qualified or qualified essential.
- Proficient in accounting software packages.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Previous stock control experience desired.
- Good presentational skills required.