Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client, a leading construction company based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a recognised marketing qualification. Previous experience in the construction industry is a distinct advantage.
- Prepare and compile information for company entries relating to awards, or any industry events
- Manage and collate information for pre-qualification submissions
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows
- Update, manage and monitor the internal BDM Database/CRM as and when required.
- Ensure timely submission of any advertising or media submissions to the relevant publications.
- Monitor & Track: Etenders / CIS Online / Building Info Services
- Work with the Graphic Designer to prepare and develop materials for meetings, interviews, and presentations.
- Proofread, edit, rewrite or create content as requested.
- Manage photography of progress stages and completed projects
- Monitor all correspondence via email inbox and forward as required.
- Manage and update the BDM events diary and manage circulation and alerts for events to the relevant departments.
- Relevant third level qualification required
- Minimum three years previous experience in a similar role
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to compile/format/proofread submission documents and to work to multiple deadlines.
- Strong IT skills are essential.
- Advanced Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience using InDesign an advantage.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Salary: €45k – €48k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent