Kildare, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, development and implementation of marketing activities for our client’s exclusive brand. This an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and results driven Marketeer who is excited by challenge, is passionate about brand marketing and loves being part of a creative marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Executive, will drive the strategic plan for growing the brand in existing and emerging markets. You will act as the key brand contact for all central functions; US, Irish and European Sales Teams, E- commerce, Finance and Operations. You will also be responsible for growing relationships with external marketing and sales teams through our international partner store network.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the Head of Sales, the ideal candidate also needs to be thinking about long term brand strategy therefore there is a duality of focus in the role and you need to be organised and commercially focussed but this is a great chance to really make the role your own.
Role and Responsibilities
- Delivery of the company’s Strategic Marketing plan for Curator across all markets and territories.
- Research consumer needs, monitor market trends, identify and propose potential marketing activities to invest based on findings.
- Regular cadence of communications with our stockist partners across all markets, including campaign performance, and developing joint marketing initiatives.
- Be an advocate and ambassador for the brand with internal stakeholders.
- Liaison and co-ordination of all marketing campaigns with the internal support teams, e.g. Online Marketing Team, Graphic Design and Support Marketing.
- Management of all International PR agencies for media outreach and influencer campaigns.
- Support the International GPG team on all marketing activity, including outreach to key external audience, Interior Designers, Professional Painters and Specifiers.
- Regular customer marketing updates and reporting on campaign performance.
- Main point of contact for all external marketing, print and promotional agencies.
- Liaise with the sales team on new store opening and merchandise requirements.
- Daily response to customer marketing support material requests.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of marketing materials to support all international markets.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports and insights on international marketing activity to be used for future business decisions.
- Manage lead generation and customer relationship management via Salesforce
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to input into the development of Curator online presence and digital roadmap for the brand
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- 5+ Years’ Marketing experience
- Brand experience an advantage
- Knowledge of B2C marketing
- Experience managing external marketing agencies.
- Flexible and agile approach
- Ability to work cross functionally and manage stakeholders.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time.
- Good analytical skills, able to respond to results and research.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
Location and Travel Expectations
This full time position based in Co. Kildare, with the option to work remotely two days per week in line with our Remote Working Policy.
International travel 2/3 times annually may be part of this role.