Dublin 24, Full Time
Monday to Friday
This role will be reporting to Head of Marketing, this role provides an excellent opportunity to manage the marketing administration for a company that is the leader in its field. The role will suit an individual who is naturally enthusiastic, flexible, friendly, confident and is able, as required, to work on their own initiative. Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing team across a wide range of activities:EXET22
· Gathering metrics for marketing campaigns
· Maintaining the company’s contacts database
· Gathering information from sales staff and vendors (i.e. manufacturers) for use in a range of marketing materials
· Entering activity and claim requests on vendor co-marketing portals.
· Liaising with 3rd party agencies / suppliers
· Assisting Partners with marketing campaign activities
· Assisting with the planning and coordination of events, including seminars, corporate hospitality, executive dinners, virtual events, webinars and internal promotions.
· Liaising with our internal sales teams to ensure they have marketing materials they need
· Liaising with our internal departments to ensure any marketing admin issues are resolved
· Sending out promotional emails to customers using email management software
· Work with vendors, printers, and other third-party companies to produce high quality promotional merchandise
· Assist at industry and retail trade shows on an adhoc basis
· Work with a range of different divisions: B2B, Enterprise, Mobile and Retail
· Quickly gaining an understanding of the Company service and product offerings will be essential
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
· 1-2 years’ relevant experience in a Sales or Marketing admin role
· Ability to learn new tasks and work on own initiative
· Experience in using social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
· High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining an ability to multi-task without losing focus
· Very strong communication skills particularly in relation to interfacing with current customers/vendors and other departments
· Strong project, organisational and time management skills
· Ability to build relationships to support team members, share resources and knowledge.
· Have the highest levels of integrity in the successful completion of your work.
Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing team across a wide range of activities:EXET22