West Dublin, Full Time
Our client based in Dublin 22 and is currently expanding their team and are delighted to be recruiting a marketing executive on a permanent basis. The main aim of this role is to devise and implement the company’s overall marketing strategy and engage in digital and non-digital marketing activities. Particular emphasis will be based on developing the company websites and undertaking all social media activities by creating applicable content. This is a great role for a creative thinker with the ability to produce relevant appealing content. A salary will depend on experience.
In this role:-
- You will help devise and implement all aspects of the company’s marketing plan and monitor results and KPI’s.
- You will lead all digital activity including SEO, PPC, website management, email marketing, intranet curation, social media channels, video content and online advertising.
- You will collaborate with the team to analyse content and develop web audits to ensure accuracy and appropriateness for the intended audience.
- You will report on, and accurately measure and monitor, all platforms against KPIs and must consistently keep abreast of latest online developments.
- Increase brand awareness all markets through presence on digital and social media platforms to build customer engagement
- Management of all social media content across the domestic and European markets – utilising imagery alongside copy writing, the output being engaging content for the audience.
- Develop and implement the annual content calendar that aligns to brand plans, trade events, new product development plans and product launches.
- Manage influencer activity and online reactionary activity
- Monitor online trends, insights and conversations relevant to our business. Ensuring the brand remains relevant to our customer base and our product offering.
- Copy-writing for blogs, press releases, staff newsletter – examples of work produced is advantageous
- Control email marketing campaigns with all B2B trade customers
- Monitor the needs of our online communities, communicating these needs to the marketing team.
- Mapping and communicating customer’s digital customer journeys.
- Assisting B2B customers who sell our products, with queries or requests to promote the brand on their own social media channels.
- Should hold a Marketing degree – Bachelor or higher.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in relevant marketing position.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- A proven track record in developing and managing digital campaigns.
- You display a deep understanding of content distribution via digital channels (excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- You are familiar with web design.
- You have proficiency in digital analytics (including website), software and keyword tools an advantage.
- You are a critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
- You are a team player and have a sense of ownership and pride in your work and its impact on the firm’s success.
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent people skills essential (customer-focused)
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to manage tight deadlines
- Graphic design skills desirable eg. Photoshop, Illustrator
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Excellent salary for the right candidate.