Dublin 1, Contract
Executive Talent are delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Executive to joking our client’s team and join a renowned forward thinking company. The role of Marketing Executive is to support the Marketing team on the delivery of key operational and strategic marketing objectives for growing the business. This will be a contract role with a view to become a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Create & send visually effective newsletter emails for our Online store.
- Create graphical, video and photographic assets from a business brief for use across our marketing medium.
- A/B testing of promotional activities.
- Daily engagement with our customers through our many digital channels.
- Develop and maintain the content of the overall company marketing calendar.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting.
- Manage the social media accounts for all brands.
- Expand onto other social media platforms – Pinterest etc.
- Work with marketing agency on paid campaigns co-ordinating organic posts with paid posts.
- Create a variety of post types (graphical, video, competition etc.)
- Build and execute social media strategies to increase the reputation of the brands, gain new customers and increase the number of social media followers.
- Reply to customer enquiries or complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Develop and manage influencer programmes and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Work with Editorial/Content, Buying and Creative to ensure the brands are correctly represented in a consistent way with a tone of voice that resonates with our customer demographics and brand values.
- Assist the marketing manager in various marketing activities.
- Assist e-Commerce team with product photography.
- Work well with your colleagues within the Marketing Team across the overall Retail network.
- Actively live the brand values and engage others to do the same.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by management/supervisors from time to time.
The ideal candidate:
- To have a minimum 2 years demonstrable experience working in a similar role including planning and managing content in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a creative at heart and are constantly thinking of new ideas to implement.
- Skilled in Photoshop and video creation skills for social media.
- Skilled in various analytics software.
- Experience with Sales Force Commerce Cloud is a plus.
- Experience in assisting social media strategies.
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Experience in planning, executing and measuring marketing campaigns.
- Flexible and committed team player.
- Strong listener who likes to take ownership of work.
- Punctual and reliable and with a strong multi-tasking aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic, engaging, outgoing person.
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative.