Dublin 22, Full Time
Marketing Manager based in Dublin 22
Excellent Marketing salary and package
Marketing Manager – Monday to Friday role on site
Our client is curently looking for an ambitious Manager ready to innovate to face the challenges of climate change and sustainable solutions and respond to the emerging and ongoing work life changes. This role is critical to coordinate our team’s efforts in supporting and winning new business in this rapidly evolving market. Intelligent application of all digital tools as well as the offline promotion of brand and thought leadership are seen as integral to success. EXET22
To support and secure our strategic growth plans and sustain and develop our position in commercial interiors, you will:
- Maintain and develop a successful brand and leadership position in each Division.
- Collaboratewith business development managers to ensure that visibility and branding strategies are aligned.
- Lead development of our overall marketing plan and take responsibility for implementing same.
- Coordinate and implement an improved multi-channelapproach to clients, specifiers and influencers.
- Develop marketing strategiesto promote new products / services packages across each Division.
- Agree and set metrics to drive increased ‘warm leads’ generation and sales pipeline development.
- Research the competitionto refine strategy.
- Collaborate with the Executive Teamin setting budget and direction
- Direct and oversee the Company’s promotion and advertisingefforts to drive sales, building brand awareness and thought leadership position.
- Mentor and manage direct staff reports and cross disciplinary teams.
- Monthly management meetings reporting to the Board.
Digital Marketing Goals:
- Develop of our eCommerce platform for business growth.
- Cultivate and grow our online audiences.
- Drive Analytics and digital campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Input to Website Design – Manage SEO.
- Manage and develop our Sales IQ system and improve AI interface.
- Align our Social Media & Content Strategy with agreed business development growth and goals targets.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or Communications.
- 5+ years relevant level experience.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategy.
- Demonstrable experience at eCommerce platform development – revenue growth.
- Proven Social Media Campaign experience.
- CRM software excellence.
- Excellence standard in MS and Adobe presentation and publishing packages.
- Marketing automation and process development experience an advantage.
- Industry experience in Construction or Interiors specification sectors an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach.
- Strategic thinker with insightful problem solving capacity.
- Sales and marketing professional with business sense.
- Self-motivated and a motivator for success.
- Ability to develop relationships and engage with people at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Data driven, technically fluent and analytical.
- Proactive and professional manager able to multi-task and prioritise activities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Act like an owner – someone who takes responsibility to get things done.