Night shift Depot Manager
Dublin 24, Full Time
Sunday – Thursday
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Night Shift operations Supervisor to join our clients well established team & grow their career. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step and join an organisation who believe in their teams and encourage training & development. EXET22
- Take responsibility for shift Health & Safety issues in conjunction with company Health & safety Guidelines
- Overseeing the running of the Night shift
- Lead by example ensuring warehouse operatives/couriers/agency staff follow Company and departmental procedures at all times.
- Oversee the workload of the warehouse personnel and ensuring that goods are scanned and are dispatched in a timely and well packaged manner as per departmental KPI’s necessary.
- Train all warehouse staff in best department practice ensuring staff follow company policy and procedure
- Ensure the floor is in a safe and tidy manner
- Assist Management with day to day operations
- Report areas of concern to Operations Manager / Regional Manager
- Ensure all staff are carrying out their daily duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with other shifts to ensure a smooth shift handover.
The Operational hours are 10pm – 7am
Sunday to Thursday (Weekends May be requested)