Ocean Import Clerk – €40k – €43k
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Ocean Import Clerk
Location: Dublin City Centre
Mon – Fri – office hours
Salary: €40k – €43k
- Collate the relevant paperwork and documentation required to process the import into Ireland
- Gather and prepare all import customs documention to hand over to brokerage team
- Arrange transport of LCL and FCL shipments for Delivery
- Liaise with the Importer/Carrier/Origin offices all the way through from booking to the delivery to consignee ,keeping customer updated at all times on delays etc
- All procedures and time frames to followed as per agreed workflows
- To ensure that the customer is invoiced accurately and within expected company timeframe.
- Provide first class, excellent Customer Service to all our Customers.
- Deal directly and develop relationships with customers by telephone or electronically
- Consistently deliver high levels of customer service & satisfaction.
- Contribute to the retention of all current business
- Proactively grow our business from existing customers and cross sell at all opportunities.
- Good understanding within the Freight forwarding industry.
- Competent with general freight forwarding requirements and procedures relating to Ocean imports
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Able to work well within a team and have good communication skills.
- Able to be flexible, approachable and understanding to satisfy customer needs.
Join Executive Talent