Office & Accounts Administrator
Dublin 12, Full Time
Monday to Friday
Administration – Salary up to €35k
We are delighted to be sourcing an accounts & Office administrator for our client based in Dublin 12. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with office administration experience & would like to gain accounting experience to join a well known organisation. You will be joining an established team where training will be provided but previous experience will be required. OB22
Main responsibilities include:
· Support the organization on a daily basis through professional and effective answering calls and e-mails
· Provide helpful and friendly customer service – assist with all customer’s queries and be the first contact in case of any complaints.
· Deal with new customers and open new customer account
· Collect and process customer orders into our system.
· Process customer’s credit notes
· Prepare delivery docket and other production reports.
· Process delivery docket, invoices, and credit notes into customer’s EDI systems
· Achieve competency in all aspects of the customer ordering and invoicing system
· Collect daily/weekly data on Audit tech
· Update data on SG System (Stock System)
· Assist with any other duties required by Management Team
What’s in it for you:
· Possibility to learn and develop your skills in connection to the support of different departments.
· Full training in all aspects
· The opportunity to support the expansion of growing organizations.
· Possibilities to grow and develop