Office Manager / Senior Administrator
North Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Manager / Senior Administrator to join our client’s logistics business in Dublin 15. The candidate must have some accounts experience, be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills. Minimum two years previous experience in a similar role is essential for the position.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational abilit
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of ta
- Excellent presentation and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Some accounts and invoice processing experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with Sage desirable.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts / office management role.
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to clients and customers.
- Administration and filing duties.
- Invoice posting and processing
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare correspondence and documents as required.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Maintain appointment diary and schedule appointments.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and orders.
- Facility management
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Location – Dublin 15
Salary – €35k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise in Executive Talent