Operations Administrator – €35k
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client based in Swords are seeking an experienced Operations Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills. A minimum of one year previous experience in the freight forwarding industry is essential.
- To work with Air Export/Import departments to ensure smooth day to day operations
- To process/support the team as per company SOP’s.
- Check post flights / CSS updates daily, following up on queries/discrepancies.
- To support the operations team with all administration duties as directed by the Manager.
- Dealing with overseas offices on, queries, and tracing shipments
- Purchase and sales invoicing.
- General admin
- Provide customer support to new and existing customers
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Freight Forwarding Industry
- Exposure to airfreight an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player with can do attitude
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are important
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Salary guideline €33k – €35k
To apply please forward your CV to Louise at Executive Talent