Operations Administrator – €32k – €35k
North Dublin, Full Time
Monday to Friday – Office Hours
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €32k – €35k
Our client based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Operations Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills. A minimum of one year previous experience in the freight forwarding industry is essential.
- To work with Export/Import departments to ensure smooth day to day operations
- To process/support the team as per company SOP’s.
- To support the operations team with all administration duties as directed by the Manager.
- Dealing with overseas offices on, queries, and tracing shipments
- Purchase and sales invoicing.
- General admin
- Provide customer support to new and existing customers
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Freight Forwarding Industry
- Exposure to airfreight / ocean freight an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player with can do attitude
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are important
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.