Dublin 1, Full Time
Location – Dublin 1
Salary – €35k to €40k
Our Client based in Dublin 1 are looking for an Operations Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a busy office administration role, as well as strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for regular contact with customers via email and telephone to ensure queries are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- To maintain and manage any company social media, as well as the company website, ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Responsible for Driver Recruitment process. This includes creating job specs, advertising on job boards, Screening candidates and booking interviews.
- HR and on-boarding administration.
- Sales support administration and ad hoc reporting.
- Filing and data entry, along with any ad hoc administration tasks required.
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration and or recruitment / resourcing.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a busy environment and know when to prioritise certain tasks.
- Conscientious of deadlines while continuously working in a timely manner.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- System savvy with strong administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent
Join Executive Talent