Operations Manager – Transport & Warehousing
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client, based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Transport & Warehousing Operations Manager to join their team. Previous experience in logistics operations management, preferably in the food industry is essential for the role.
- Sets standards, processes and controls for all operational functions in warehouse and transport operations
- Ensure that all standards and processes are maintained to best in class standards, and are in use and followed by all departments at all times.
- Leads and maximises Transport and Warehouse operational efficiencies on site to contribute to financial performance.
- Support revenue generation and business development
- Manages the Transport and Warehouse workforce, cost control and any operational aspects associated to the site P&L.
- Ensures compliance, including all aspects of Transport related food safety, import/export operations and regulations.
- Manages and develop direct reports and ensures adequate teams and organisation is in place.
- Communicates organisational goals and financial objectives to direct reports.
- Ensures results and employee engagement driven leadership style
- Develops succession planning for all departments and at all levels.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the logistics industry, preferably in food industry.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Transport and Warehouse Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, pragmatic with sound judgment.
- Capable of decision making under pressure yet delivering on time.
- Skilled in use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and (logistic) systems in general.
Salary: €60k – salary negotiable for the right candidate
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent