PA / Executive Assistant €48k
North Dublin, Full Time
PA / Executive Assistant
Location: Dublin 17
Salary €45k – €48k
Monday to Friday Office Hours
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA / Executive Assistant to join our client in North Dublin.
- Executive Assistant to MD and CFO
- Manage complex diaries and emails with attention to time prioritisation.
- Extensive typing in response to emails, letters and other documents as and when required.
- Ensuring all expense reports are submitted and completed on a weekly basis.
- Collaborating reports and detail for the use of meetings and presentations using Microsoft office.
- Manage weekly/daily department meetings – internal and external.
- Department correspondence management including preparation of memos, letters to European government officials and airports
- Travel – arrange travel, create detailed itineraries, organise accommodation and transportation.
- Filing and maintaining office records.
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects.
- Maintaining confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information with discretion.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Senior PA / Executive Assistant role
- Third level qualification required
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
- An understanding of confidentiality issues
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player and ability work on own initiative