Dublin 4, Full Time
Our client, a leading hospitality group are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and have an IPASS qualification.
- Co-ordinating the processing & payment of all payrolls
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation, PAYE/PRSI rules, payroll processes, pensions, BIK and other additions and deductions, and submission of all returns / payments on time
- Issuing of payslips, payroll related taxation, social welfare documents and other documentation
- Timely Preparation of statutory returns to include P30/ P35’s and CSO reports
- Assisting in the Processing of year end and employees year end P60’S
- Assisting to reconcile weekly payroll accounts and prepare necessary journal entries
- Co-ordination of timesheets processing and management of the Time & Attendance
- Inputting company absence related records in relation to annual leave, sickness, parental leave etc. onto the Time and Attendance System
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports to HR/ Finance teams
- Technical knowledge of statutory payroll
- Ability to calculate gross to net pay manually and to explain these calculations to employees.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, Excel being of particular importance.
- Attention to detail and numeracy skills.
- Previous experience of working in a busy Payroll department,
ideally for a business with multiple sites
- Payroll Administration experience (2 years).
- IPASS qualification essential
Location – Dublin 4
Salary – €40k – €42k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent