Dublin 18, Full Time
Executive are delighted to bring this very exciting opportunity to the market to source an Operations Procurement professional to join our clients Management Team. Candidates will be responsible for leading and managing our technical division while also getting the opportunity to put your stamp into the role by developing and implementing procedures and processes, structure the Department to be efficiency and effective, we let you grow yourself by bringing your ideas to fruition.
Operations Procurement Manager
- Responsible for the performance, planning, resource management and development of solution scope, estimate and proposal within assigned project tender opportunities.
- Establish plans and strategies in support of and winning opportunities.
- Provide competitive insight from past opportunities and apply “lessons learned” to the tenders to generate effective counter strategies.
- Coordinate activities with other functions within the Proposal & Estimation Team to achieve overall business results within the assigned Tenders.
- Coordinate sales costs for assigned opportunities against projected /estimated budget.
- Establish and implement the delivery plans and strategies for successful delivery in accordance with customer and internal expectations/requirements.
- Have strong knowledge of the production and manufacturing processes.
- Develop, Implement and Manage the Product Technical files including test house reports, production specification reports.
- Work on a Model of a Quality Management System.
- Manage cross functional Teams
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Procurement or a related field and five (5) years of experience in the Tendering and Product Development both in Public and Private tendering.
Experience & Key competences:
Task Management Strategy; Early capacity planning; Data and relationship management; Project Management.
Experience with the sales process in technical environments; estimating and proposal writing; and technical knowledge in one of the following fields: Manufacturing, Supply Chain Risk.