Procurement & Stock Control – North Dublin
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Procurement and Stock Control professional to join their team. Candidates should be experienced in a fast paced & dynamic environment with a wide supply base to manage. Previous experience in the packaging industry a distinct advantage.
- Creating & processing purchase orders
- Management of the vendor base relationships and their WIP.
- Forecasting requirements / scheduling / shipments / paperwork.
- Raising enquiries & samples requests
- Print proof management and approval.
- Creating new stock codes & management of stock tree & product groupings.
- Assisting in the administration of quarterly stocktakes
- Monthly reconciliation of Purchase Invoices before handover to a/c’s.
- Dealing with Couriers & Hauliers.
- Management of customs clearance forms – suppliers & agents.
- The candidate would also provide cover for sales support
- Third level purchasing / procurement qualification
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational ability.
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum three years previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the packaging industry a distinct advantage.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Salary €38k – €45k – depending on experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent