Production Manager, Aluminium Facade
Dublin 12, Full Time
We are currently recruiting an experienced Production Manager to join our clients growing team in Dublin South. Our client are a leading manufacturer of high-performance aluminium profiles, they are committed to good environmental practice towards a greener, more sustainable environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a well-known established company and take your career to the next level. You will become a member of a forward thinking management team that believe in a life/work balance, believe in supporting each other in the development of the business to a sustainable level to the benefit of all.
Working in a modern plant and reporting to the MD of operations as Production Manager your job is to improve production efficiency, achieve key objectives in a fast paced environment while ensuring H & S and Quality standards are being adhered to at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative, punctual and be able to work as part of a team
- Manage and direct 15 – 20 staff
- Manage all production & scheduling
- Quality of work to be of a high standard, free of defects, and with a high level of attention to detail
- All work to be carried out in a safe manner
- Take measurements to ensure accuracy
- Operate machines in the workshop to complete manufacturing
- Ensure work is completed to the high standard required
- Work to timelines set by requirements
- Adhere to all Health and Safety standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Ongoing quality control checking of own work
- Ability to use fabrication equipment and machinery.
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Welding qualification desired but not essential
- Previous Production Manager experience of minimum 5 years
- Experience in the lean or agile process would be a benefit but not essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and maintain a keen attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills a must for this job.
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills required
- Manage the day to day running of a busy meat processing facility.
- Ensure high quality product is produced at all times.
- Maintain records to include quality and despatch documentation.
- Manage and coordinate staff.
- Analysing internal and external data to identify gaps and opportunities for development on the production line.
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing product.
Opportunity to progress in the role for the right candidate
Salary €50k – €55k