Dublin 24, Full Time
Executive talent are delighted to begin the process to find an experienced Project manager to join our client’s team who are very well established and growing. This Project Manager role is responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality standards. They will ensure all projects are effectively planned, resourced and executed while managing the relationship between all stakeholders within the project scope. EXET22
- Resource management and capacity planning is a key role in this function, managing a schedule of people, departments and suppliers
- Ensuring all projects come in on time and within agreed budgets
- The Project Manager is a central point for all Projects within the business, working with all resources and assisting them day to day in queries or concerns they have around specific project tasks; workloads, budgets or capabilities.
- Leading internal Projects and all stakeholders in their work tasks and end to end project delivery
- Providing support and leadership and participating in the team for Implementing & maintaining ISO compliance.
- Developing and maintaining project plans
- Projects scoping through engagement with all relevant stakeholders including close engagement with our IT Application Suppliers
- Capacity planning and assigning of tasks to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring the Leadership team are completely informed of the project scope, requirements and organisational need
- Project specific internal and external meetings ensuring clear communication
- Managing and coordinating partners and stakeholders
- Issuing post project survey to relevant stakeholders
- Completing sunset reviews and lessons learned from completed projects
- Attend weekly scheduling meeting reviewing tasks to be scheduled and liaising with all departments to assign appropriate resources
- Provide continuous feedback to Line Manager during weekly meetings on project or team issues or concerns.
- Monthly reporting and updates in relation to the overall project successes.
- Provides reports and updates for Steering Committee meeting
Skills / Experience Required
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Good understanding of Project Management methodology
- Experience of change management
- Analytical and facilitation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft project
- Background with Manufacturing or construction industry an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills / the ability to build strong relationships and manage
- Have the ability to implement existing procedures in a positive manner
- Proven ability to manage scenarios and timelines
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Impeccable attention to detail