We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to join our clients growing team in Dublin 9. Candidates must have previous experience in a purchasing role, must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work within an expanding, experienced Purchasing department
- Raise supplier purchase orders and customer invoices
- Provide administrative support in maintaining purchasing and selling price files
- Ensure internal product database is accurate and up to date with PO due dates and pricing
- Work closely with Logistics Department managing urgent demands, arranging local & international collections & deliveries, booking international transport ensuring all shipping & freight documentation is accurate & compliant
- Procuring freight services that are cost effective and meet required deadline
- Stock inventory control: manage all in-house stock and coordinate monthly stock meetings
- Create stock requirement forecasts
- Achieve the organisation’s stock targets and meet customer demand
- Use companies stock management system to optimise stock
- Goods receipt processing and investigating supplier account queries
- Min 2 years’ experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Stock Control
- A third level qualification; preferably in Purchasing, Business administration or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Confident manner and excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills and has a good eye for detail.
- Experience & knowledge of plumbing & heating, bathroom and/or construction industry distinct advantage
- Ability to use your own initiative and make informed decisions
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager.
Location – Dublin 9
Salary – €30k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent
Purchasing Administration, Purchase Orders, Supply Chain Administration, Monitoring Stock Level