Co, Meath, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be partnering up with our well established client based in Leinster to assist with their expanding team. We are currently seeking field based Qualified Electricians to join the company. The role includes a van, tools, fuel card, toll tag, PPE, uniform and a mobile phone.
- Your key responsibilities are to provide excellent customer service to the client’s customers. Health & Safety is your No 1 priority while completing a quality job and meeting the required business / individual targets and KPI’s.
- Our team of Electricians is responsible for the installations and completion of required remedial works identified on site.
- Upload all job details onto a handheld mobile field technology device on completion.
- As an Approved Installer, you will be required to maintain a first-class customer service and provide advice to the customer on the installed equipment.
- The Installer shall adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain the integrity of the client’s customer data.
- Ensure that all work is carried out, tested and commissioned as per company Policies, Procedures and training.
- Working flexibly when scope or prioritisation changes are made or required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a permanent position that offers security and a competitive salary as well as an opportunity to work with a progressive company. The role includes a van, tools, fuel card, PPE, uniform and a mobile phone
- Level 6 Electrical Qualification essential.
- Minimum one year experience
- Full clean driving license required
- Valid Safe Pass essential
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4pm – overtime available
- Attractive bonus based on achievable KPIs
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Meath
Field Based Role
Salary: Excellent package plus bonus on offer
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent