Quality Assurance Assistant
Dublin 12, Full Time
Role: Quality Assurance Assistant
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €32k – €35k
- Monitoring production to ensure adherence to all Quality Assurance Procedures including spot checking product and records produced during production runs.
- Checking and signing off on records during production
- Printing labels for production
- Internal audits including hygiene, glass, and plastic etc.
- Stock takes and adjustments of labels on our intact system as required.
- Environmental monitoring including managing the swabbing regime and ATP rapid swabbing during production.
- Management of samples for assessment and retention
- Managing Maintenance and calibration schedule.
- Investigating customer complaints and non-conformances.
- Completion of product specifications inhouse and on customer systems.
- Reviewing and approving artwork.
- Completion of Quality Attribute Sheets for various customers.
- Dealing with requests from customers, suppliers, and other departments in a timely manner.
- Administrative tasks
- Fluency of English Language both verbal and written
- Minimum Level 6 Qualification in relevant area- Food, Food Safety, Food Manufacturing, Technical, Product Development or another food related discipline.
- Proficent in the use of MS Office tools.
- An understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management systems in both low care and high care manufacturing environments in addition to warehouse/ storage and distribution.
- A good understanding of food legislation and legal requirements.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of HACCP.
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and extremely self-organised with a strong ability to work off their own initiative.
- The ability to follow tasks and assignments through to completion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Works well as part of a team.
- An understanding of different retail standards and specification systems.
- Knowledge of BRC Standards for Food and Storage and Distribution.
- HACCP Training & certification.
- Quality Assurance/ Technical experience.
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent