Quality & Technical Supervisor
Our client, a leading distributor of fresh produce in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Quality and Technical Supervisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all products and processes are safe and in compliance with specifications, statutory obligations and best practise. Previous experience in food production is essential.
- Implementation and maintenance of HACCP and QMS systems.
- Internal auditing.
- Cross-functional projects.
- Monitoring and reporting of quality standards.
- Monitoring of the production process in line with procedure.
- Implement, monitor and review corrective action.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with HACCP and BRC policies and procedures
- Management and maintenance of training records and matrices
- Monitor risk management activities and internal audit schedule
- Assist Technical Manager with all third-party audits and audit preparation
- Cover Quality Controller tasks
- Previous experience in food production.
- Third level qualification.
- Experience of BRC.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent organisation/time-management skills.
- Goal orientated with an awareness of quality standards.
- Attention to detail.
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager.
Location – North Dublin
Salary – Negotiable, based on experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent