Receptionist – €36k
North Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Front of House Receptionist for a busy Retail Showroom in North Dublin. The ideal candidate will provide a 5 star customer service experience and attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. The candidate must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and administration skills.
- Provide 5 star customer service experience for customers.
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages for relevant departments.
- Provide information to clients and customers.
- Greet people entering the premises and direct them as required.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare correspondence and documents as required.
- Maintain appointment diary and schedule appointments.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and orders.
- Ensure the reception area is clean, tidy and maintained.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational abilit
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of ta
- Excellent presentation and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a reception / front of house role.
Location – North Dublin
Salary – €33k – €36k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent