Receptionist – Swords – €30k
North Dublin, Full Time
Role: Receptionist / Front Desk Administrator
Monday to Friday
- Responsible for the operation of the switchboard, ensuring calls are processed in an efficient manner.
- Effective management and distribution of messages, including telephone messages.
- Greet visitors on arrival and ensure person whom they are visiting is made aware of their arrival.
- Responsible for logging of all incoming and outgoing mail and ensuring it is correctly distributed.
- Responsible for organising the courier to drop and collect as and when required, and to ensure that the courier signs a log to document same.
- Administration support for office staff
- Responsible for coordination and booking of business travel
- Overseeing of office supplies
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Organising maintenance when required and general facilities management control
- Any other reasonable duties as necessitated by your function.
- Minimum two years previous experience in Reception / Administration role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Work well amongst a team
- Conscientious of deadlines with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative