North Dublin, Full Time
Executive talent are delighted to be working with our global client to begin interviewing for a Recruitment Coordinator. This will be a full time role and will require candidates with experience in this area. Candidates will need to come from a fast paced background with high volume recruitment requirements.
- Responsibility over the recruitment process filling roles for the various departments in conjunction with the HR & Recruitment team
- Making sure all candidates are suitable for the role, with adequate training and qualifications.
- Evaluate applicants with hiring managers
- Responsible for full recruitment life cycle.
- Administration support for Recruitment department
- Reporting and analysis using in-house system
- Administration of ATS
The ideal candidate will have
- Ability to prioritise is essential as you will manage multiple open roles daily.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with private & confidential information.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines and under pressure
- Good Knowledge of the logistics & supply chain sector would be a distinct advantage
Continuous Training & Development
Opportunity to develop a long term career within the sector
Opportunity to progress
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent