Dublin 15, Full Time
Executive talent are delighted to be working with our global client to begin interviewing for a Recruitment Coordinator. This will be a full time role and will require candidates with experience in this area. Candidates will need to come from a fast paced background with high volumes.
- Responsibility over the recruitment process filling roles for the various
- Making sure all candidates are suitable for the role, with adequate training and qualifications.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications
- Liaise with site administration, where necessary, to book a new hire onto the site induction etc , when needed.
The ideal candidate will have
- Ability to prioritise is essential as you will manage multiple open roles daily.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with private & confidential information.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines and under pressure
- Previous experience in a target driven sales role would be a distinct advantage
- Good Knowledge of the supply chain sector would be an advantage
Continuous Training & Development
Opportunity to develop a long term career within the sector
Opportunity to progress