Monaghan, County Monaghan, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be partnering up with our extremely well established client based in North Leinster to assist with their expanding team. We are currently beginning the interview process to introduce a new Recruitment Executive to join the company.
The Recruitment Executive will be responsible for driving the recruitment campaigns within the business. This recruitment will be across all departments, from qualified electricians, auditors, supervisors, H&S personnel, IT, administration etc. You will put robust recruitment systems in place and be responsible for keeping these under review and improving on them.
As the Recruitment Executive, your main aim is to recruit high quality, skilled candidates and promote a culture from the outset that where safety is at the top of the agenda. This is an extremely exciting role for the right candidate that is ready to take the next step and grow their career
- Business development with existing and new candidates in the Irish market.
- You will be responsible for the full 360° recruitment process.
- Maintain and update the company’s recruitment bible.
- Candidate attraction – sourcing talented professionals for our existing clients through the existing database, social media, networking and advertising.
- Candidate screening – interviewing candidates, CV presentation and interview preparation.
- Meetings and presentations.
- Must have a degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience working within recruitment in Ireland.
- Must have previous experience working within Construction or Electrical sectors in Ireland.
- Experience working in a high-volume hiring environment
- Organisational Skills.
- Excellent Communication & IT Skills
- Good verbal, written and numerical skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the team and stakeholders at all levels and have the confidence to challenge when required.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Salary: Excellent package available to the right candidate
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent