Retail Forecourt Manager – South Dublin
Our client, a leading retailer are seeking an experienced Retail Forecourt Manager to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be results driven with experience in grocery retail and a proven track record of achieving KPIs and Targets. A minimum of three years previous experience in Grocery / Forecourt retail is essential.
- To ensure store standards are of the highest order at all times and drive sales across the entire site
- Day to day management of a fast-paced site operation
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to the store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety, etc.
- Achieving KPIs with staff and management to achieve optimum sales while ensuring that operational costs are kept to target
- Availability and Inventory management
- Recruitment, Training, Development & Performance Management
- Adherence to policy and procedure as laid out by the company
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Retail management position (either as an Assistant Manager or Site Manager);
- Passion for retail, a strong work ethic with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Proven people management and leadership capability
- Previous experience of reading and actioning reports
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good delegation skills;
- KPIs and targets driven;
- Commerciality and brand awareness;
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – South Dublin
Salary: €38k – €41k depending on experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent