Road Freight Sales Executive
Meath / North Dublin, Full Time
Role: Road Freight Sales Executive
Location: North Leinster
Salary: €80k – €100k
- To win new business and work to agreed budget targets.
- To strengthen market position by locating, developing, defining, promoting, negotiating, and securing new business opportunities by closing the sale.
- Head the development of Network services, working closely with operations and overseas partners to create a market leading setup.
- Complete sales reports, manage their own Pipeline reports in accordance with the company quality procedures in CRM system
- Calculate and submit freight quotations and tenders efficiently and follow up accordingly, within the defined company format.
- Communicate and distribute all successful quotations to the relevant departments
- Complete sales reports, customer profile reports
- Achieve agreed or given targets/deadlines
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
- Ensure that the company operates within all agreed operational procedures, and within statutory requirements including the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Building relationships with key decision makers.
- A result orientated, hardworking, self-starter who has a good understanding of the Logistics industry with strong closing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & administration skills with accurate pipeline forecasting
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business, good persuasive, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of a European Network operations an advantage.
- Excellent processing & time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Possess a full driving license.