Dublin 22, Full Time
Monday to Friday
Executive talent are delighted to be coordinating with our client who are looking for an experienced RPA Developer who can design and deploy bots and solutions to automate manual tasks. The successful candidate will join a small established team and will build on and drive the RPA agenda. EXET22
- Design, develop and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes to meet end-to-end business requirements
- Map the as-is process, explore, identify and test new innovative solutions for process re-engineering/automation
- Create and maintain throughout the project lifecycle, the Solution Design Document (SDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows, process and technical specification
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for user acceptance test
- Monitor, schedule and scale the balance load of the developed solution to meet agreed SLAs effectiveness with business units
- Investigate and conduct detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions by applying a strategic approach to root cause analysis
- Ensure the completeness, effectiveness, and sustainability for the implementation of proposed appropriate solution
- Working with a small dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based upon user feedback.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an RPA development role
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields or equivalent work experience
- Experience with UiPath and OCR Technologies is desirable
- Good skills in common languages such as VB, JAVA, PERL, C++, SQL
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse and understand complex business processes
- Business process improvement and mapping skills.
- Creative, goal oriented and results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion
- Experience working with SAP is desirable