South Dublin, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join our clients growing team in Dublin South. Candidates must have previous experience in a very busy environment, must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dealing with External and Internal calls and emails relating to queries daily
- Liaise with clients regarding queries they may have
- Follow up on after sales
- Providing effective and efficient handling and processing customers queries and logging them on our system and using effective decision-making skills to find the best possible solution for the customer with the relevant department managers.
- Run relevant reports as required to include non-conformance report and illustrating root cause analysis.
- Ensuring a positive, professional image to all contacts
- Requirement to be flexible in this role, and to be able to undertake any additional duties or tasks as the role evolves and develops, and on an adhoc basis day to day.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attention to detail & communication skills are KEY for this role.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Empathy – be able to see the customers requirement from their perspective
- Strong accuracy, organisation, and administration skills
- Ability to keep to tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use MS Excel and Word
- Excellent Attitude
- Customer Focused
- Results and Target driven
- Highly Organised and ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of the team