Sales Manager – Freight Forwarding / Logistics – D
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client, a new and rapidly growing Freight Transport and Logistics company based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be target driven with outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience in Transport / Logistics / Freight Forwarding essential.
- Conscientious about achieving targets with excellent organisational ability.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiation, closing skills and decision making ability.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets in logistics / freight transport sector.
- Full clean driving license.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a busy Sales Manager role is essential.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales pipeline.
- Outline and implement a strategic sales plan in conjunction with the managing director.
- Build and develop strong, lasting customer relationships.
- Travel to client sites throughout Ireland as required.
- Present to clients and perspective clients and attend network events / shows.
- Demonstrate a passion for selling and the ability to convert sales.
- Analyse sales figures and prepare weekly sales / activity reports.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Dublin
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent