Dublin 24, Full Time
Our client, a leading company in Managed Print and Business Solutions based in Dublin South are seeking a driven experienced sales coordinator to join their team. Candidates should be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and be focused on developing relationships with the customers and suppliers. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join an ever growing company with a proven track record.
- To maintain regular calls on all specified outlets in accordance with the current journey schedule
- Capable of managing your time and territory coverage
- Improving/maintaining existing client share of space, distribution and displays within specified outlets.
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Achieve all key trade performance indicators including volume, product distribution, promotional execution, asset placement etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing accurate and relevant reports and information.
- Proven track record in direct sales of building materials/supplies is essential, with drive to achieve and exceed sales results.
- A passion to deliver first class customer service and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Existing client bank within construction is highly desirable
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a sales development role
- Ambitious, pro-active and energetic in developing business
- Effective time manager with ability to prioritize/multi-task
- A professional manner, articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiate, monitor and manage pricing arrangements with customers focussing on profitable sales growth and product mix using all available incentives
- Ensure all opportunities (internal and external) to identify and introduce new customers are used and maximised