Fingal, North Dublin, Full Time
Our client, a leading distributor of Building Supplies based in Dublin 11 are seeking a driven experienced sales coordinator to join their team. Candidates should be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and be focused on developing relationships with the customers and suppliers. Previous account management experience with Builders Merchants organisation is essential. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join an ever growing company with a proven track record.
· To maintain regular calls on all specified outlets in accordance with the current journey schedule
· Improving/maintaining existing client share of space, distribution and displays within specified outlets.
Source new business to grow and develop
· Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Achieve all key trade performance indicators including volume, product distribution, promotional execution, asset placement etc.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
· Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing accurate and relevant reports and information.
· Proven track record in direct sales of building materials/supplies is essential, with drive to achieve and exceed sales results.
· A passion to deliver first class customer service and always willing to go the extra mile.
· Existing client bank within construction is highly desirable
· Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a Builders Merchants sales development role
· Ambitious, pro-active and energetic in developing business
· Effective time manager with ability to prioritize/multi-task
· A professional manner, articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Negotiate, monitor and manage pricing arrangements with customers focusing on profitable sales growth and product mix using all available incentives
· Ensure all opportunities (internal and external) to identify and introduce new customers are used and maximised
- On-site parking
Reference ID: Sales
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €38,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
Sales targets, Product Training, Sales Development, Area Sales, Strategic Selling, Prospecting
Laptop, Parking, Performance Bonus