Dublin 12, Full Time
40hours per week. Monday to Friday – 1hour lunch
Sales Coordinator role on site
23 Holidays per year
- Maintain weekly contact with existing top 10 accounts at each branch within his/her
- Identify and secure an agreed number of new hire and/or sale accounts each Level of income will be set for each account.
- Maintain up to date company CRM (or customer records if so directed) at all times for all existing or potential
- Maximise time spent in the field by devising, implementing and developing a territory management
- Portray a professional and competent image at all Be fully equipped with product literature, sales aids, pricing lists, etc to optimise all business opportunities.
- Demonstrate a professional and competent image of yourself and the company at all times through attitude to the job, appearance, demeanor and
- Ensure all prices quoted or commitments entered into are confirmed properly by letter or written
- Monitor competitors’ activities and identify any threats to the
- Attend and contribute to sales, branch or regional meetings that may be arranged from time to
- Liaise with regional manager with respect to performance against weekly revenue Journey planning, future initiatives and operational customer problems to aid management of branches and improvement of customer service.
- Have due regard to company safety, health, quality and environment procedures and be responsible for the health and safety of employees, customers and members of the
- Be aware of security, discipline and general housekeeping issues, reporting promptly to senior management any breaches of statutory or company
- Such other duties as may from time to tie be reasonably required.
- To liaise with other branches with regard to product availability.
- To keep up with local competitors products and trends and be aware of any developments, which may affect local branch operations.
- To fully contribute towards the overall safe and successful business performance and growth of the business.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Proven sales background and experience.
- Excellent IT skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Evidence of positively participating in and supporting effective teams.
- Natural decision-maker, able to exercise judgment and take responsibility for the consequences of actions and decisions.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage change and constantly challenging the status quo
- Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks.
- Excellent analytical, numeric and IT skills with commercial awareness and previous budgetary experience.
- Comfortable working in a complex, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Safe-pass compliant