Senior Accounts Assistant – Payroll & AP
Meath, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant to join our client in the Meath / North Dublin area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for Payroll and AP as well as assisting with ad hoc duties as required. IPASS qualification and experience in processing payroll for 200+. Previous experience in AP is also necessary for the role.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational ability
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum three years relevant industry experience desirable.
- ATI Qualification or actively working towards ACAA / CIMA/ CPA
- IPASS qualification
- Strong AP experience
- Work closely with the FC and support them in all relevant topics regarding finance and controlling.
- Process Payroll for approx. 200 employees
- Accounts Payable
- Support the controlling department with regard to the monthly settlements.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and decision Prepare and file all taxes as required by law and regulations.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation and detailed analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results, and where appropriate involvement with the production and presentation of yearly budgets and forecasts.
- On a regular basis review the payroll and daily deposits for accuracy.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location: Meath / North Dublin area
Salary: €40k – €48k DOE
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent