Senior Contracts Manager
Co. Monaghan, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be partnering up with our well established client based in North Leinster to assist with their expanding team. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Contracts Manager with an electrical background to join the company.
The candidate will act as the point of contact for the Client. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with engineers, call centre agents, auditors, IT, Finance, H&S, Logistics, HR and other project team members to ensure a consistent and quality delivery of a cost effective and customer focused service. In addition to this, to act as the Head of Delivery as and when required, including representation at both internal and external meetings and management of the design and delivery service.
- Ensure all project milestones are met and that project deadlines are delivered.
- Lead and manage the entire Project Team, setting weekly agendas and individual targets for each team member.
- Provide detailed job descriptions for all employees clearly setting out specific roles and responsibilities.
- Assign KPI’s to each position. Conduct staff appraisals monitor and review performance. Oversee and manage all HR issues and recruitment process.
- Time Management – make best use of all employees’ time by scheduling meetings which are worthwhile and measurable.
- Report weekly to Managing Director on progress and provide a description on why KPI’s have/have not been achieved. Design an action list going forward.
- Ensure projects milestones are delivered in accordance with the contract.
- Deliver work outputs to meet the project requirements and to the satisfaction of the Client / Senior Management Team.
- Junior Cert / Leaving Cert (level 4 or 5), / GCSE in Maths & English.
- Fully qualified electrician with a minimum of 8 years electrical, 2 years management experience.
- Full 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Other electrical qualifications at JIB Standard or their equivalents.
- Relevant qualification in Health & Safety e.g. IOSH / NEBOSH.
- Safe Pass / ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
- Knowledge of Electricity Industry, ideally Utilities Sector is desirable.
- A full valid clean EU/UK driving licence.
- Significant experience in the Electrical industry / Utilities Sector, particularly infrastructure upgrades on domestic installations.
- Exemplary attitude to health, safety and wellbeing.
- Exceptional communication and coaching skills.
- Possess relevant skills for productivity management and the ability to identify improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills in order to effectively liaise with Installers, management and client stakeholders.
- Experience in producing RAMS & Tool Box talks.
- Good IT background with experience in cloud systems.
- Excellent attention to detail & strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Team player with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude in a company with implementation time pressures.
- Setting a standard of excellence and lead by example.
- A willingness to continue self-development.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the team and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a demanding environment.
- Able to drive customer service as well as installation performance.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Salary: Excellent package available to the right candidate
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent