Senior Sea Freight Executive – North Dublin
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Sea Freight Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and developing the sea freight client base and product range.
- Identify sales leads, have a proven track record on ocean freight handling & solutions, experienced knowledge in LCL/FCL/Rail freight
- Calculate and submit freight quotations and tenders as needed.
- Manage SOP/SLA for existing and new clients.
- Use of CRM system, pipeline for updating and reporting.
- Servicing existing customer base.
- Seeking new opportunities to secure new business
- Liaising closely with operations team on their requirements and procuring equipment as well as facilitating bookings by sea freight
- Expanding the existing trade lanes on sea freight as well as developing new lanes.
- Establishing contacts with the shipping lines at a senior level and maintaining regular contact.
- Regular maintenance and validity of the various tariffs and surcharges.
- Maintaining and developing contacts within our existing overseas partners and networks.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Five years previous experience in sea freight
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships based on empathy and trust.
- Freight forwarding experience would be desirable.
- Experience delivering strong customer service in a demanding environment.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent